Tuesday 24 February 2009

Awakening...

I wake up one morning and realize my life has just fallen apart. The build up of inevitable happenings have somehow crushed my every source of happiness. I will give a brief update on what exactly happened. In September 2007 i moved in with a friend from back home a start of a new page i guess it was exciting, liberating to be rid of my old flatmate. Lets call her Daisy, So daisy was a strange character we never got close but we could tell we had alot in common. We had a great year full of partying, too much partying, drinking, boyfriends, girlfriends, art,culture and most of all experience. It was great while it lasted until we started to see ourselves deteriorate. We both got lost in nevernever land and reality did not exist. My grandmother died and I went a little crazy ... i dug a whole and burried myself in it. The events that followed only went down hill. Daisy and i failed university and couldnt retake until the next semester or year. Daisys dad forced her back home and i was left alone. I was lost... i was introduced to a lifestyle where she was already used to. I know i willingly accepted it but i didnt think i would have gone so deep. I couldnt help but feel abandoed and allone. My parents disowned me that month saying that if i dont go back then I'm alone. For some crazy reason i stayed here in london, i chose to prove to them i could do it on my own, i could live without their help. When daisy left i couldnt pay rent on my own so i moved into my friends house.

Sam's house was nice but i didnt feel welcome... i slipped into depression and found it hard to find a job and place to life. I started to realise i wasnt welcome when she asked me to sleep on the couch so her gf could come over. Thats when i moved to Bricklane...

1 comment:

  1. sleep on the couch was a nice/sweet euphemism for "get the hell out of my apartment and find your own"
    I;m glad you got the hint.. I'm usually slow, I might even settle in the couch and ask Sam for more pillows.. oh and depression.. what a slippery slope ha? hehe . u know whats the coolest thing u can do? rise out of ur depression with a nice swagger;)..hope ur happier now

    ReplyDelete